Pages

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Secret Santa - Gift #2

As my last post unveiled, this week has been a week of Secret Santa gift giving.  It has been so much fun!  My first gift (the reindeer Dr. Peppers) was a major success.  She loved it!  She even took a picture of it and was showing it off to other teachers!  (She even showed it to me and I pretended to be in awe.)

Since I started off with a bang I tried to keep the gifts creative and fun.  Here is gift number two!

As you can see, it was super simple to make but still cute.   Her information card said she liked chocolate with nuts, so I bought her a bag of peanut M&M's and a cute Walmart cup.  I almost put it in a Christmas themed cup but decided against it.  I want her to have something practical that she can use all year.  But to give it an extra something, I added Christmas ribbon and a printout tag.  

You can find and download this tag for free by clicking the following link: http://blackberryvine.blogspot.com/2011/11/teacher-treat-cups-christmas-edition.html

Stay tuned for my 3rd, 4th, and final gift! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog