Pages

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Pretty Printing Possibilities

Are you tired of buying colored ink and card-stock constantly?  I am.  This summer I ran out of colored ink for the last time.  I will no longer be running to the store and spending my hard earned money on something that runs out so quickly.  Instead, I'll be spending my ink money on having documents printed for me!  No hassle, no running out of ink or paper....perfection.  The color is even brighter and clearer!  Welcome to the word of Staples: Copy and Print!
My packet of prints came today!  It cost me around $40.  This may seem expensive but it would have cost me more than that to have printed it myself.  It wouldn't have looked as pretty either.  Each document was separated by a piece of cardboard, so I didn't even have to separate it myself! Some of the files I submitted for printing had pages I didn't really need.  I had those pages printed in black and white to make my purchase a little bit cheaper.

All of the documents I had printed came off of TPT and a few teacher blogs for FREE!  You can see my pictures below. Each picture is linked to the free product for your convenience.  So if you see something you'd like for your own classroom, just click on it!
I can't wait to hang these rule signs in my classroom.  I bought six cheap wooden document frames to place them in.  I plan on painting the frames a bright color and hanging each sign right in front of our carpet; since that's where we spend a good bit of our time.
 These math center signs will be great for my buckets of manipulatives.  Last year, I had to pull out each bucket till I found the item I was looking for.  I'm excited that I won't have that problem this year! :)
 I had a lot of low students last year that came in not knowing their letters.  I'm hoping this game will be a fun activity for them to learn their letters, practice reading, and socialize, all at the same time.  Once they've mastered their letter recognition, I plan to use this game for letter sounds.  So it can be used all year!
 Pattern block letter sheets.  Can you say awesome?!  I always wanted pattern block activities but I never thought I'd find something this good and useful for free!
 Once these are cut out I'll put them on a ring and the line leader will get to choose a chant to sing or say to get the class lined up.  I love these!  I can't wait to use them.  It will make a boring procedure, that happens multiple times a day, a little more fun and exciting.
My classroom has a jungle theme and this birthday chart freebie was just what I needed.  I've seen a lot of birthday display ideas but I've always wanted something like this.  You take a picture of each birthday group and hang them in their corresponding month.  The kids will also love seeing their picture hanging on the wall!
Last but not least, I now have play-dough mats!  I love play-dough and so do kids.  This will help them make their numbers, number words, and show the word on a ten frame; all with play-dough! This freebie goes from one through then. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog