Pages

Monday, January 12, 2015

TpT 2014 - In Review

Here's just a quick post before I turn in for the night.  I was looking at all of my Teachers pay Teachers product statistics and decided to finally make a graph showing my earnings for the 2014 year that just wrapped up.  If you don't know, I started TpT the beginning of 2014.  I've considered myself a newbie for the longest time.  Since it's now 2015, I guess I can no longer consider myself one!



The blue area is my first year selling on TpT!  As you can see sales started off slow and grew dramatically toward the end of the 2014 year.  I created this graph to motivate myself. I can now see that my work pays off and that uploading new products is well worth the effort.  As you can see, my 2015 year has started off pretty good.  Here's hoping for another great year of selling! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog