Pages

Sunday, September 14, 2014

At Last!

I have finally finished all of the letters for my Write the Room products!  Customers kept asking me if I was going to finish the alphabet and/or create a bundle; and now I have finally done both!  It took me way too long, but I'm so relieved and proud to have it finished.
Click to go to TPT product
Isn't it beautiful?  It has already been "wishlisted" three times!  I can't wait to use it in my own classroom.  I'm awful at keeping up with my classroom projects by taking pictures, but I'll do my best to give an update of how it goes and of my kiddos actually using it.  I plan to start using it after Christmas when we go over the letters for a second time; that way they'll already know the sounds and will truly begin to learn how to read.

If you like this product please follow my store!  My next project is going to be creating themed and word-family write the rooms.  I have one themed write the room already for the beginning of the year.  It sure has been a hit these past few months.
Click to go to TPT product 
Anyway, enough about my products.  I hope everyone has had a great start to the school year!  Just think, only 161 more days till summer break!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog