Pages

Monday, December 1, 2014

And the blogger of the year award goes too....

I may be the worst blogger...EVER!  Teaching has me busy, exhausted, and did I mention exhausted?

Anyway, here are some things I'm excited about!

- I'm making, on average, about $300 on TPT per month now!

(Hint: Check out my cousin's amazing blog to find out how to get started on Teachers Pay Teachers.  She's the one that got me started!)

Third Time's a Charm!

- My second year evaluations are half way over!  I've been observed formally twice (without feedback -yet), submitted my long range plan, and just turned in my unit work sample!  I'm beginning to see a light at the end of the tunnel! 

-  My Kindergarten team is getting along, for the most part, this year.  Praise Jesus!  We're even doing a "Secret Santa" gift exchange.  I'm in the works of planning what gifts I'm going to buy/create.  I'll  be surfing Pinterest the next few days for some ideas.  Stay tuned for what I come up with! 

And last but not least, 

-   Christmas Break is almost here!  Just 3 more weeks till I get to relax, take a break, and breath!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog