Pages

Monday, July 7, 2014

Back to School? Already?!

Can you believe stores are coming out with back to school displays already?!  I saw back to school Pillsbury sugar cookies at Walmart yesterday and just had to pause and stare for a second.  Sadly, my eyes were not deceiving me.  These back to school displays should be banned from being displayed until mid-June at least!  All they do, when they're put out so early, is cause teachers to panic and feel like their to-do list is going to come alive and swallow them whole!

I've been productive this summer but I still feel like there is a mountain of things that need to be done.
- My furniture is still shoved to one side of my classroom (eek!)
- I haven't made all of the new learning activities I wanted to have completed for this coming school year
- I haven't sat down and taken the time to brainstorm new classroom procedures
and the list could go on!

But before I go into full panic mode, let me focus on what I HAVE done this summer.  I have made a handful of new TPT products that I'm really excited about.  I can't wait to use them with my Kinders this coming school year.  You can find the product I just finished by clicking the picture below!



Let me know what you think and don't forget to grab my TPT Store freebie!  (Write the Room - Letter A); I made it this summer as-well.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog