Pages

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Bumming it!

I don't know about you, but with all of this free-time I forget what day of the week it is.  I woke up this morning thinking it was Wednesday, but it's only Tuesday!  That means I was wrong about yesterday's day too.

Staying up until 4am is probably not helping me either.  I keep setting my alarm to wake up early to get my sleeping schedule back on track....but it hasn't worked yet.  I just fall right back asleep like a lazy bum.

But I DID create a weekly behavior recording chart for my classroom last night.  So at least I was a little bit productive.  It's really cute.  It fits my classroom jungle theme and it lets the kids color in their behavior chart on their own.  Last year I sent home a monthly behavior chart that my assistant would fill out for each child.  It worked pretty well but I want my Kinders to be more involved.  I want them to have some accountability for their own behavior.  We'll see how it goes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog