Pages

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Don't do it!

What. Have. I. Done?  I am in idiot.  That's all I have to say.  Who gets a puppy the weekend before school starts? Me.  Let me just say: WORST IDEA EVER!!!  She barks, she whines, and she bites.  Barkley (my 9 month old boxer puppy) and this little thing do not get along.  Doesn't look like I (or my neighbors) will be getting any sleep the night before school starts...and it won't be because I'm nervous about meeting my kiddos.
So if you're thinking about picking up a new dog toy for your dog; don't do it!  There may be a ferocious puppy, with deceivingly cute looks, waiting inside to fool you into adopting it.


UPDATE:  I love this little thing.  She's the cutest, most adorable puppy in the whole wide world.  Those were dark times, but now I look back at this post and just laugh.  *cough cough* She's my favorite! *cough*



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog