Pages

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Designing, designing, and more designing

If you've visited my blog more than once, you've probably noticed my blog keeps changing.  I am currently in the designing process.  I'm very indecisive when it comes to designing things....if you haven't noticed.  Things have to look perfect!

In my quest of blog perfection I have come across some fun things that many bloggers may not have discovered yet.  One word:  Picmonkey.com!  On Picmonkey you can create your blog header, background, post divider, and much more.

I just created my post divider!
To create your own post divider, jump on over to this amazing blog for the how-to!




To create your own page icons, here is another great blog to tell you how!




...and expect to see my blog design change a lot more in the next few days.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog