Pages

Monday, July 21, 2014

School Shopping

Let the back to school shopping begin!

There are a lot of back-to-school deals popping up that you don't want to miss!
I just bought 48 writing journals from Staples for my kiddos for .17 cents a pop.  Pretty cheap considering they're usually a dollar or more.  I also found .25 cent wooden rulers.  Lets just say I bought a bunch of those.  On top of that, I found little push lights in the clearance area for a dollar...and there were two in a pack.  (If you don't know, push lights are great for helping your students break apart words and segment sounds)

Here's a useful website I went to find these great deals.  Just be sure you find out if there is a limit to how many sale items you can buy.  For example, the journals had a limit of 30....but the lady at the register let me buy them all in two separate transactions.  So just be really nice and look sweet and they might pull some strings for you. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog